Hockey Dangles’16 Magnus v1.07 (Mod Money)
Requirements: 4.0.3 +
Overview: Hockey Dangle ’16 Saxoprint Magnus Edition arrives on ice and your screens! Hockey Dangle ’16 Saxoprint Magnus Edition is a 3D game where you’ll control 1 player in real time, and will be helped by 2 IA (1 other player + 1 goalie).
Pick your favorite team from the 12 teams that make up the Saxoprint Ligue Magnus (the best that French ice hockey has to offer) and win the championship!
Meet and defeat your opponents on ice to earn ranking points and help your team get to the top 3 of the Saxoprint Ligue Magnus: for each victory, you and your team will earn ranking points!
Through various game modes (Championship, Daily Cup, Quick Match), win matches and pucks (money in the game), unlock new and more powerful players and manage your rosters to become the best player in the world!
Perform crazy shots, check your opponents like mad, pass the puck to your teammate to score memorable goals! And way more!
Hit the barriers, break your opponents’ sticks, perform amazing hat tricks, fire up the crowd to get bonuses… It’s all possible in Hockey Dangle ’16 Saxoprint Magnus Edition!
– 12 real teams from the Saxoprint Ligue Magnus (with home and away jerseys)
– 12 stadiums under each team’s banner.
– +100 real players to unlock.
– Controls like a gamepad: directional stick on the left side and shooting/checking/passing buttons on the right side.
– tons of achievements to unlock! As well as many secrets (teams and players).
– Become the best Hockey Dangle ’16 Saxoprint Magnus Edition player in the world via the team and player worldwide ranking.
– Share and record a video of your highlights.
– 100% FUN 100% FREE.
Hockey Dangle ’16 Saxoprint Magnus Edition, the mobile ice hockey game we’ve all been waiting for!
Bugs fixes :
– could not display other teams leaderboards
– achievements linked to leaderboards
– update of the graphical elements of the team of Chamonix-Morzine
– some small fixes in the menu
– you can now quit the game by clicking on the back button in the menu
– goal keepers are less strong in the first games
– update of Everyplay, used for the video sharing
This app has no advertisements