GravityBox (LP) v5.3.7 Unlocked Apk
Requirements: 5.0+ | Xposed Framework
Overview: GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks without need to flash anything. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without rebooting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR LOLLIPOP [LP] ROMs
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK] For JellyBean, usage GravityBox [JB] Highlight
– QuickSettings floor tile administration with additional floor tiles and even tile reordering
– CyanogenMod Pie Controls
– Expanded desktop computer with semi-immersive and also immersive methods
– Lockscreen tweaks
– Statusbar tweaks
– Navigation bar tweaks
– Power tweaks
– Present tweaks
– Media changes
– Equipment essential actions
– Dialer tweaks
– Launcher tweaks
– Screen recording
– Smart radio
– Alert control (per-app alert LED/sounds/vibrations).
… and much more.
– Assists AOSP devices running vanilla Android 5.
– DOES NOT support gadgets running ROMs vastly changed by tool makers (HTC Feeling, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, …).
– MUST NOT be utilized with custom ROMs like CENTIMETERS, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean and others – it makes no sense since the most of the attributes are currently in the ROM (may cause problems and also unexpected behaviour).
– in instance you are running Lollipop 5.1, make sure you have the most recent informal Xposed Framework Alpha for Lollipop 5.1 forum.xda-developers. com/xposed/super-alpha-posted-permission-xposed-t3072979 before mounting GB.
– this variation was examined on Nexus 5 operating:.
— stock 5.0.1 (LRX22C).
— stock 5.1.0 (LMY47I).
— AOSP 5.1.1 constructed from source (LMY47V).
It is not guaranteed it will deal with other, non-Google/non-AOSP devices, so concerns need to be expected.
Make sure you have a nandroid back-up before trying.
– stay clear of making use of soft reboot attribute as it will certainly more than likely cause your applications to be restored (enhanced) from scratch which spends some time.
– inspect the Third article forum.xda-developers. com/showpost. php?p=59133606 & postcount=3 to find out what’s missing in variation 5.1 compared with 5.0.
WHAT ‘S NEW.
– QuickSettings administration:.
— maximized Compass tile to stay clear of QS panel lockups.
— transformed actions of StayAwake ceramic tile.
– QuietHours: added alternative for disabling gadget vibrations.
— replaces “Disable haptic feedback” option.
— turns off ALL vibrations on a device, including those coming from 3rd celebration apps.
— permits alerts to shake during QH on paired Android Put on (in case alternative for silencing alert vibrations is handicapped).
– Lockscreen: included option for defining Smart unlock plan (analogic to Straight unlock policy).
– Phone: readjusted cropping in unidentified customer picture chooser to match in-call display image dimensions.
– Trick actions: don’t permit activities while existing foreground application is pinned.
– TrafficMeter: omit web traffic from loopback and TUN (VPN) interfaces (many thanks to dantmnf).
– Navbar: dealt with recents doubletap action not making it through reboot.
– BatteryPercent: fixed text size going back to default.
– Upgraded Chinese (Simplified) translations (thanks to liveasx).
– Updated Ukrainian translations (many thanks to burunduk).
– Updated Hungarian translations (many thanks to benjoe1).
This application has NO advertising campaigns.