Frosby Learning Games: Volume 1 – A Fingerprint Network App
Frosby Learning Games is a unique early learning app with an emphasis on fun and play in every scene. Learn colors, size, play counting games and learn parts of the body by touching, dragging objects and rubbing out pictures to reveal what’s underneath.
It is designed for the 2-5 age group, but older children learning English will also enjoy it.
FUN FROSBY FEATURES
Here’s some of the fun and educational things you can do in this app:
– Includes 25 quality game activities with beautiful graphics and unique sound.
– Play fun counting games: Improve your child’s early maths and logic skills by finding planes in clouds, feeding worms to a mole, and catching mice in their cheese castle before the cat arrives!
– Learn colors: Match sweets by color and shape, give the correctly colored ball of wool to a choosy cat, and match the colored Jellies to make them explode!
– Includes 2 dress up games: Learn parts of the body by making a scarecrow and then scare the crows away. Roll snowballs to make a body and head, then make a snowman!
– Wipe the screen: Have fun cleaning a muddy screen, wipe the windows of a bus and lend a finger to dig a tunnel for a mole.
– Learn ‘biggest, smallest, shortest, tallest, and longest’ with fun, animated games with unique sounds.
– Learn the sounds of English words and numbers 1-10 with a professional voice actor.
– Features the useful function: ‘touch and hear’ the words featured in the games.
– Enjoy rewarding praise and great sound effects to encourage kids.
– Pre-tested: This app has been guided by a teacher’s feedback and tested on children before release, in order to be crafted into an engaging experience, tailored to the age group.
The Fingerprint Network
Frosby Learning Games: Volume 1 is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
– A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
– In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
– A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child’s interests and learning levels.
– Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
Updated : December 23, 2014
Size : 36M
Installs : 1,000 – 5,000
Current Version : 1.0.4
Requires Android : 2.3 and up Content Rating : General Online Interactivity Learn more
Interactive Elements : Users Interact, Digital Purchases
In-app Products : $2.28 per item
DOWNLOAD: Frosby Learning Games Volume 1