Framelapse Pro v3.1
Overview: A full featured app for creating stunning time-lapse videos on your Android™ device. Record high quality time-lapse clips effortlessly thanks to the simple, fast and intuitive interface.
PRO BONUS :
– Custom frame interval ranging 0.1 seconds up to 24 hours.
– Custom video duration.
– Custom self timer for recording delay.
– Custom bit rate.
– White balance lock.
– Exposure Lock.
– Wizard mode to set frame interval automatically.
– Sleep mode (screen off) while recording which reduces battery drain significantly.
– A small share goes to charity.
– Frame Interval to adjust speed.
– Set video duration to automatically stop recording.
– Inbuilt calculator to know recording duration.
– Zoom and autofocus options.
– Self timer, white balance, color effects, exposure compensation.
– Front and back camera support.
– Video resolution and rotation.
– Output video is high quality mp4 format and can be played on any device.
– Instant playback and no rendering time.
– Video frame rate.
– Storage directory.
– Displays length of time-lapse video being recorded.
– Dynamic preview size and no preview cropping.
– Inbuilt app guide and faq.
* Support for certain features is determined by your device’s camera hardware.
Discover beautiful new patterns in everyday events which remain invisible to our eyes. Watch the setting sun in a few seconds or a journey in a minute and prepare to be amazed. Record amazing time lapse and hyperlapse videos with ease now.
This is the paid version of Framelapse. We suggest trying the free version first. If you enjoy using it then please consider buying pro version to support development.
Developed by Nishant Singh. Thank you for using the application.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
-updated UI with material design
-new permission system
-video bitrate option added
-UHD resolution on supported hardware
-nexus 5X inverted camera fix
-automatic stop when low on memory or battery
-bug fixes and performance improvements
-new facebook community
This app has no advertisements