Fishing Points: GPS & Forecast v2.3.2 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing locations, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view from Google Maps or use offline mode without internet connection. Suitable for every fisherman on open seas, lakes or rivers.
Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast.
Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, solunar and tide information are added automatically.
Import kmz or gpx files exported from gps devices or other applications (Google Earth, Navionics) to Fishing Points app.
– Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints
– Record trolling paths and trotlines
– Find saved locations with GPS navigation system
– Online mode with Google Maps
– Offline mode
– Measure distances
– Current weather conditions and hourly forecast
– Tide prediction charts
– Sunrise and sunset times
– Sun positions
– Moonrise and moonset times
– Moon positions
– Moon phases
– Save catches and create fishing log
– Share catch photos
– Import kmz or gpx files from other devices
– Share your locations with friends
– Redesigned weather
– Hourly pressure forecast
– Pressure format inHg
– New feature: Fishing forecast
– Improved app loading
– Faster Maps loading
– Various fixes and visual changes
• Free Premium subscription
This app has no advertisements