Overview: Endless Depths 2 is a rogue-like role-playing game that holds true to classic features such a randomly generated dungeon levels, a myriad of class/race combinations, a bunch of treasure to discover and a one-life-one-death difficulty level that can be quite addicting.
In addition to what might be expected in a rogue-like RPG, Endless Depths 2 adds a level of persistence to the genre that allows for item farming, crafting, and even increased difficulty levels should a character make it to the end.
Endless Depths 2 is a sequel to the popular Endless Depths and Endless Nights RPGs available in the app store. It uses the TitanFire RPG system, which focuses on building a strategic defensive combat system. This class-based game encourages a mixing and matching of classes, including special classes that can be unlocked as the character progresses.
Endless Depths 2 Features:
* Classic rogue-like game play and turn-based strategy
* Farm gold and gems that carry over from one character to the next
* Craft items from the gold you’ve acquired (even gold gained from previous characters)
* Start with 4 basic classes (Warrior, Adventurer, Cleric, Mage) and discover over 20 new classes as you progress
* Start as 6 basic races (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling, Half-Ogre) each with their own unique ability
* The game starts over with increased difficulty should you defeat Mephistopheles
This app has no advertisements