Important: Please note this game is built specifically for Google Cardboard and requires your phone is compatible with the Cardboard app. If your phone does not work with this app or you have problems, please e-mail me before leaving a negative review.
End Space VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality. Using head based movement you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship’s lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
End Space VR features:
• Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
• 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
• Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
• Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
• Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
• Share your score with friends, how many waves can you complete?
• Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
• You can disable VR mode in the main menu
• If your Google Cardboard / VR headset does not have a trigger button disable the Trigger option in the main menu. This will allow head gaze based shooting.
• Most Bluetooth and USB gamepad controllers are now supported,
End Space VR is best experienced with headphones. Please play standing or seated on a swivel chair. Enemies will try and attack you from behind!
If you experience steady drift, placing your phone on a flat surface for a few seconds can help to calibrate the sensors.
Have an idea how to improve the game?
E-mail me: email@example.com
Get updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/endspacevr
Check out the website at: http://endspacevr.com
Updated : March 24, 2016
Size : 49M
Installs : 10,000 – 50,000
Current Version : 1.2.2
Requires Android : 4.1 and up Content Rating : PEGI 7 Mild Violence Learn more
DOWNLOAD: End Space VR for Cardboard