Overview: The villagers of Morath have long lived in the shadow of the Evermore mountains, but recently, a darkness has arisen…
The Dungeons of Evermore combines the easy accessibility of board-based role-playing games like Wrath of Ashardalon and Descent: Journeys in The Dark with the complexity of the computer-based role-playing game, creating a game that is simple to understand, easy to pick up and play, and yet challenging.
Dungeons of Evermore Features:
* A party based system allowing up to 4 characters in the party
* 5 different classes (warrior, adventurer, priest, mage and bard) and 5 different races
* Randomly generated dungeons with a difficulty level based on the number of characters in the party, so you can adventure solo, as a duo or as a full party
* Multiple mission types to keep you on your toes
* New character class: The Elementalist.
* Warrior changes: Massive Blow and Slam abilities removed, Defend and Block abilities added. This will make the Warrior a better defensive fighter.
* Screen size choices changed from tablet/non-tablet to small, medium and large. This will make it easier to play the game on non-phablet smartphones.
* Various bug fixes
* It’s a Trap!
* Don’t get muddy.
This app has no advertisements