Darker Pro v2.4.3 Patched
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Darker can lower your screen brightness to extremely low levels, to help prevent eyestrain during the night.
Use the built-in color filter* to adjust the color of your display, perfect for filtering out harsh white backgrounds during the night.
*The color filter is similar to how the desktop version of f.lux works. Selecting a redder color will reduce more blue light emitted from the display.
Users can either upgrade the free version to Pro through in-app purchase, or directly purchase this version (for countries that don’t support In-app purchases) – both are the same in terms of functionality.
Features only in the Pro version:
» Auto-On & Auto-Off
» Start at boot
» Lower brightness below 20%
» Darken navigation bar
» Customizable notification buttons
• Up to three buttons can be added for quick access.
• Buttons to increase and decrease the brightness (+5%, -5%, +10%, -10%)
• Buttons to set a specific brightness (@0%, @10%, @20%, … , @90%, @100%)
• Quick toggles (stop, pause, reset)
Note: When manually installing APK files, Android blocks the “Install” button from being pressed when Darker is running. This is NOT a bug. It’s a protective measure to prevent malicious apps from camouflaging the install button. Pausing Darker will solve this.
Darker has Tasker support, use these intents to send commands to Darker:
Add the above intents to Tasker by going to Action Category→Misc→Send Intent→Action, leave the other fields default, and note that the intents are case sensitive.
These two intents below need an additional parameter in the “Extra” field
darkerpro.SETCOLOR “Extra” field: COLOR:1~16 (Colors are numbered left to right, top to bottom)
darkerpro.COLORSTRENGTH “Extra” field: STRENGTH:1~10
***NEW USERS: Click on the notification to enter the settings screen***
▪ “Darken navigation bar” option now uses a workaround which doesn’t cause the brightness to flicker when switching apps, but will leave the navigation bar buttons undarkened (Only affects devices running KitKat or higher)
▪ Bug fixes
This app has no advertisements