“Promises to be the first professional DJ experience for Android” (DJWORX)
“Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues.” (DJ TechTools)
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” (Android Police)
MIX IN PERFECT SYNC:
- Accurate BPM detection, down to the last decimal.
- Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
- Split Mono: Pre-listen your tracks before mixing them
- Manual pitch & pitch bend.
- Beat-grid editing, to make sure that your old tracks sync correctly.
- Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
- New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
- Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
- Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE:
- Best performance for an Android DJ app.
- Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
- Extremely realistic scratch sound.
- 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.)
- No load time when starting-up the app.
- 2 turntables, crossfader, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer.
- Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
- Direct access to your music: mix your device’s MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
- Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
- Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
- HQ live recording of your mixes.
- Display remaining time of your tracks.
- Optimized for mobile & tablet.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Dec 30, 2015)
• Improve sync with keylock
• Full compatibility with devices running Android M.
• MIDI control is now compatible with Android M. To do so, follow the process described in this video: http://youtu.be/5ocke5GDg78.
• Cross DJ 3.0 for Android supports multichannel audio on devices running Android Marshmallow.
• Design improvement: a scroll bar has been added to the library, making navigation through the songs much easier.
• Many bug fixes.
• Full compatibility with devices running Android M.Midi &Multi-Channel Audio on Android M
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• 49 combinations
• Display a single player
• Big controls
• New music library
• Beatmatcher is back
• Main view: new key display, pitch sliders & sampler button
• If an FX, loop, EQ or sample is active, its tab button gets colored
• Full screen view