Cinema 4K Pro v2.2
Overview: Professional video recorder app which supports 4K/UHD, Manual Focus, Exposure Settings and many more to get the most out of your Android Camera.
Cinema 4K is the first and only app which introduces Flat Profile (like Cinelike D, S-Log2, V-Log L or ProTune) to get more dynamic range of your videos for post production. In Flat Profile Mode the app disables the default sharpening effect to keep as many details as possible. The raw video might seem flat and dull at first sight, but this is the ideal footage for post processing and color grading.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To use Cinema 4K app, Camera2 API should be implemented on your phone by the manufacturer of the device. Without it, Cinema 4K could not work. Only Camera2 API allows you to manipulate pixel data in such a deep. We really can do nothing, if the API is not implemented by the manufacturer. Currently we have tested it on:
– Samsung Galaxy S6
– Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
– Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
– Samsung Galaxy Note 5
– LG G4
– LG G Flex 2
– OnePlus 2
– Nexus 5
– Nubia Z9
In Trial mode Cinema 4K can record only 1 minute long clips.
– Resolutions: 4K/UHD (2160p), Full HD (1080p), HD (720p)
– Frame Rates: 24fps, 25fps, 30fps
– Video Bitrate: from 15 Mbps up to 200 Mbps
– Can save video files to external SD Card
– Auto White Balance with Lock and Adjust feature
– Manual Focus with Focus Assist (2X, 4X)
– Exposure Compensation, Exposure Lock
– Manual Exposure (ISO and Exposure Time setting)*
– Flat Profile (increased dynamic range)
– Noise Reduction configuration
– Grid Display (Rule of Thirds, Center Cross)
– Aspect Mark Display (16:9, 1.85:1, 2:1, 2.35:1)
– Digital Horizon Level display (based on accelerometer)
*Device should support it. Currently tested and works on the supported Samsung Galaxy Phones.
TIP: You can modify Focus, White Balance and Exposure Settings during recording. These controls are hidden automatically when you start the recording, but you can bring them back by just simply tapping on the screen.
Cinema 4K app supports Camera2 API. To get the best result, your phone/tablet should support 4K video recoring, however Cinema 4K can also record Full HD or HD videos.
Please note that recording a 4K/UHD video is a very resource intensive task, so it is strongly recommended to close all the unnecessary background tasks prior to record high definition videos.
If you have any question or comment, don’t hesitate, write us: email@example.com
This short clip is made by Cinema 4K app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBDB3huCrYc
– Minor fixes
– Exposure Compensation (AE Adjust) has been removed in “Full Manual” mode
– Video Orientation settings has been added
– Fix for Manual ISO and Exposure on LG G4
– Low disk space warning during recording (timer will be red in the last 10 sec)
– Auto-stop the recording upon low disk space
– Digital Level Calibration is possible now (tap & hold over it to recalibrate)
– Support for Marshmallow (Android 6.0) permissions
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PRO features Unlocked