Caynax Alarm Clock PRO v7.9.1 PRO
Requirements: 2.3.3+ | Modded Google Play
Overview: Caynax Alarm Clock is more than just alarm clock. It’s perfect solution for time management, todo list, tasks list or tasks reminder.
What’s more in PRO version:
– You support small developer to develop this great app
– Annual/Birthday/Anniversary alarm
– “Any alarm” can be repeated “every month”
– No ads (no app crashes, lower battery usage)
– Full alarm profiles support
– Shake to snooze
– Alarm fullscreen mode
– Snooze count up to 100
– Cyclic alarm repeat up to 90 days
– Dropbox synchronization
– Widgets are resizeable (>= Android 3.1).
– Widgets can be placed on lockscreen (>= Android 4.2).
– Quick – make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
– Everyday – runs everyday
– Work days – runs on selected work days
– Cyclic – runs every x-th day
– Timer – simple timer (countdown) alarm
– Any – calendar selection
– Annual – birthday, anniversary ( PRO only)
– alarm profiles
– standard “Dismiss/snooze button”, math problem or arrange/complete quotation.
– digital and analog clock widget
– gentle alarm – increasing ringtone mode, custom snooze length or count and more…
– designed for tablets and phones
– READ_PHONE_STATE – to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
– RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to set alarms after phone start.
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET – checking for new app version.
– WRITE(READ)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – backup/restore settings.
– WAKE_LOCK – to wake device and show alert window on time (without this permission alarms won’t work until device screen is
– DISABLE_KEYGUARD – disable screen lock when alarm starts (works only for standard slide to unlock pattern).
– VIBRATE – vibrate during alarm.
7.9 (7.9.1 Fixed Dropbox bug)
Added option to store app data on Google Drive.
Missed alarms notification contains missed alarms titles.
Timer alarm shows initial value on alarms list.
Fixed cyclic alarms backup and restore.
Skipped alarms are marked on list.
Added seconds to Timer alarm.
Improved manual ringtone selection.
Fixed setting new alarm via external apps.
Other smaller improvements.
This app has no advertisements