A beautiful remake of the classic jigsaw puzzle game for preschool and kindergarten children aged 2-6 – toddlers have fun while playing 50 colorful cartoonish creative puzzle pictures – while they also learn the pronunciation of those words (names) and thus develop their vocabulary. A winning choice for parents and teachers alike – this game involves and engages the child in a unique way.
This free educational game will also help develop important skills in little children:
– practice hand-eye co-ordination and improve fine motor skills.
– builds shape recognition.
– increase the ability to focus and concentrate.
– visual perception and visual memory training.
– develop logical thinking and spatial recognition.
Languages: 28 different languages and pronunciations – English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
The free jigsaw puzzles for young children are hand-drawn by a professional cartoon artist:
* 20 fun animals – bat, crab, deer, dog, fish, giraffe, horse, monkey, mouse, octopus, ostrich, sheep, raccoon, shark, snail, snake, spider, squirrel, stork, tiger, turtle, zebra.
* 20 animated fruits and vegetables – banana, bell-pepper, carrot, cherry, coffee, cupcake, doughnut, egg, eggplant, green-peas, jelly, lollipop, mushroom, onion, pancake, pear, potato, spring-onion, tomato, zucchini.
* 10 cute Christmas drawings – bells , candy-cane , Christmas tree , gifts , gingerbread man, reindeer, Santa Claus, sleigh, snow globe, snowman.
More categories and topics and images are coming soon!
This free educational app is creatively designed and developed, keeping small children in mind:
– clean and simple user interface.
– intuitive scroll and drag and drop control of the pieces.
– help where they can preview the semi-transparent picture in the background.
– guidance where the wooden board automatically tells you where to place the puzzle piece if you hold it for more than a few seconds.
– adapt to your child’s skill level and the size of the tablet/mobile they are playing, by selecting the right level of difficulty 3X2, 3X3, 4X3, 4X4, 5X4.
– kids get appreciation after successfully completing any puzzle and as a reward at the end of the game, they get to pop animals or fruits balloons as well.
– animals and food objects comes to life from the board puzzle and animate and make real sounds as well.
– families have specially found this toy to be helpful for kids with autism.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children’s wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated : December 23, 2015
Size : 27M
Installs : 50,000 – 100,000
Current Version : 1.0.0
Requires Android : 2.3.3 and up Content Rating : PEGI 3 Learn more
DOWNLOAD: Cartoon Jigsaw puzzle for kids