Camera ZOOM FX play.google.com.cameraZoom
The award-winning camera app for Android devices!
Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor’s Choice on Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear. Over 400,000 users around the world are now using Camera ZOOM FX daily.
Blazingly fast performance: over 90 effects render instantly on your device!
- Optical / digital zoom (up to 6x)
- Flash (if avail)
- Front facing camera (if avail)
- Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
- Silent camera (if device supports)
- Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot…
- Send, share your shots
- 1-click upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc. – ALL AT ONCE!
- Customizable grid overlays
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
- Stable Shot: on-screen meter to show current level of movement
- Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting…
- Burst Mode
- Time Lapse
IMPORT YOUR EXISTING PHOTOS:
You can import existing photos from your phone’s gallery by clicking Menu->Import.
- Combine effects using non-destructive editing
- Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
- 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera…
- 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil…
- 13 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel…
- 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight…
- 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl…
- 9 Mirror FX
- 3 Tilt-shift FX
- Crop to any size of your choice: 3×8, square, instant, 6×4…
- Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
- Props and famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures (move and resize!)
- Create stunning collages: e.g. 2×2 passport style combination shots
- Random effects
- Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
- Animated shutter effect
- Support geotag / exif tags
- Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
- Auto save shots
- Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
- Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
- View last shot in picture gallery
- Use as default camera
- Rotate / crop photos
- Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
- Support from Android 1.5 through to Android 4.0 (incl tablets)
What’s in this version: (Updated : 29 June 2016)
- Camera ZOOM FV 6.1.9 Released!
– Thanks for the feedback!
– The app now defaults to Camera API1 (performance / stability issues) – if you need RAW, focus distance, shutter speed or ISO, please re-enable API2)
– New print service
– Remember white balance
– Fix for upside down FX photos on Nexus 5X and others
– Fix for pencil fx crash
– Fix for single vs long tap for focus
– Fix for menus not closing
– Fix for overwriting photos with custom file names
– Fix for missing bursts
Required Android O/S : 1.5+