Overview: Top 10 Strategy Game*. Acclaimed by players and awarded in 2007, 2008 and 2010!
Brass is a demanding economic game. An outstanding game about money and monopolies. Players take the roles of entrepreneurs attempting to make the most money from various industries during the Industrial Revolution. Each player needs to build an economic engine that surpasses all the others.
Find out what others are raving about**!
– "Brass is an all around excellent game. Very deep, with lots of rewarding strategies and important tactical decisions." – Noah Kolman
– "Wonderfully tense and exciting!" – Kevin Teague
– "Tremendous game! This game challenges you." – Kevin Whitmore
*(according to the world’s largest game site BGG: http://www.boardgamegeek.com)
**(all quotes refer to the table top version of the game)
Industries are the key to success. Will you become a Cotton Magnate owning the most Cotton Mills in Lancashire? Or do you prefer selling Coal and Iron to others? Ports and Shipyards are key constructions as well, since the others cannot function without them in the long term.
Build canals and later rails to connect towns and cities. Only then can you benefit from all the industries built in the country, even those built by your opponents!
R&D is essential. The better developed industries you have, the more effective they are. Should others neglect development, your path to victory will be easier.
It’s not what you have produced, but the thing you sold that makes ‘brass’ (said with a
thick Yorkshire accent – ‘brass’ being a local term for money). Watch the markets carefully and sell at the proper time!
Use the produced supplies and activate Industries, upgrade rails, save money. The most effective entrepreneur is the winner.
Brass, a true classic by one of the world’s best game designers, is now available in the Google Play Store.
– 3-4 players
– AI opponent (intermediate level)
– Network multiplayer with push notifications
– Local multiplayer (pass & play)
– Beautiful artwork
– Works in any orientation (portrait & landscape)
– In-game tutorial & manual
– Google Play Services: achievements, leaderboards
– The game is designed for tablets / Use 7 inch tablet for best experience.
– New: Game log
– New: Private network games
– New: German localization
– Improved: "Waiting for network actions" popup is not covering the game screens
– Improved: Do not remove username during logout
– Improved: Added online players name in game report screen
– Fixed: Push notifications localization
– Fixed: Other localization issues
– Fixed: Removed 20 network game limit
– Fixed: Bankruptcy in online game
– Fixed: Birkenhead link can’t be used to build links from Birkenhead