BMJ Best Practice BR v2.4 [Subscribed]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: BMJ Best Practice is a trusted, authoritative clinical decision support tool that provides quick, easy-to-use answers to clinical questions.
Diagnose. Treat. Manage. Learn.
The BMJ Best Practice app provides clinicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, with quick, convenient and relevant access to:
– All content is available offline (once downloaded)
– Clinical guidelines and research evidence
– Expert opinion to back up your clinical decisions
– Topics structured in digestible sections, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment
– Over 1000 diagnoses and diagnostic tests
– Over 3500 medical images
– Fully referenced evidence-based guidelines
This app is available for android devices operating OS4 and above. It includes 20 free SAMPLE topics.
New in this version:
– Increased app speed – find all of your clinical questions faster, even when offline
– Red flag conditions now displayed in Diagnosis > Differential diagnosis
– Easy navigation with page numbers now displayed within each topic
– Improved app interface & font
– Improved search to give more accurate results
Annual subscriptions for additional content across a range of specialties are available to purchase, depending on your specific information needs. Content bundles range in price from £4.99 to £59.99 for All topics. All purchased content can be accessed on multiple devices by signing into your account.
If your institution subscribes to BMJ Best Practice, you will be able to download ‘All topics’ for FREE via an access code or through your institutions wi-fi/network. To find out more, either ask your institutional administrator, or read:
– Ability to download & remove individual content bundles from your device via subscriptions for institutional users and purchasers of All topics.
– Bug fix for institutional login
This app has no advertisements
More Info: [Subscribed, contents are free, Note this is the Brazilian version NOT ENGLISH!]