Blue Iris v2.0.30
Requirements: Android 2.3+ Blue Iris Windows PC
Overview: CLIENT for the Blue Iris Windows PC software. This app provides a single point of contact to your home camera network. There is no need to insecurely open individual cameras to the Internet.
This app is a CLIENT for the Blue Iris Windows PC software. In order to make use of this app, you must have Blue Iris version 3 installed and running on a Windows PC. Instructions for connecting this app to the PC software are found in the Networking topic of its Help file.
This app provides a single point of contact to your home camera network. There is no need to insecurely open individual cameras to the Internet. This app connects using a secure and session-based protocol–no passwords are transmitted in plain text.
Key features include:
– Manage multiple Blue Iris installations
– Control the traffic signal icon, schedule and profile selection
– Receive Android push alerts when a Blue Iris camera is triggered or there is a critical status message
– Fast H.264 streaming
– Control PTZ, IR and more for any camera that’s also controllable at the Blue Iris PC
– Listen to and talk to any camera that’s also supported at the Blue Iris PC
– Navigate cameras by tapping and swiping
– Review recordings as stored on the Blue Iris PC, up to 64x speed
– Selectively delete recordings from the Blue Iris PC
– Remote control DIO output signals on compatible devices
– Clips List Expanded
– Black Alert Bug Fix
This app has NO advertisements