Overview: Become part of the BLUE ANGELS TEAM; try the aerobatic simulator licensed by the U.S. Navy!
Experience flight at 400 mph just 18 inches from your partner’s wing and face the challenge of official maneuvers aboard F/A-18 fighter jets and a C-130 transport aircraft. An assisted driving system allows everyone to learn even the most extreme stunts and thanks to the three play modes, anyone can experience the thrill of a real aerobatic pilot according to their abilities. Do you think you are really an expert? Compete with the simulation mode and push your reflexes to the maximum!
OFFICIAL and SPECIAL MANEUVERS
Discover all the secrets of aerobatics with 3D briefing, take complete control and activate the aircraft with the right timing on the rudder, landing gear and smoke deployment! Take off, fly and run all opening maneuvers with the C-130 “Fat Albert”, either "PARADE PASS" or "ASSAULT LANDING," with no limits, and you just have to give it your best. Now you can sit in the cockpit as a soloist and perform an "AILERON ROLL" to familiarize yourself with your own F/A-18 to then use all your adrenaline in increasingly challenging and complex maneuvers up to formation flying: the "DIAMOND ROLL," "DELTA BREAK-OUT," and "FLEUR DE LIS" are just a few examples of all the possible shapes that you will be called upon to perform by covering all roles of the true Blue Angels pilots.
Plan your exhibition by composing real aerobatics with faithfully reproduced official scenarios: NAF El Centro, NAS Key West, Reno, Elmendorf AFB and Baltimore. Your ultimate goal is to complete all airshows! You can do this by executing the real maneuvers in sequence or randomly. You have the freedom of choice. For every maneuver, you decide what role to play: the #1 FLIGHT LEADER, one of the wings, the #2 RIGHT WING and #3 LEFT WING, the #4 SLOT or one of the soloists, the #5 LEAD and #6 OPPOSING SOLO.
Create aerobatic figures with additive mode! Freely position the planes in the scenario you’ve chosen and decide whether to make them take off. You can start with a standard flight or high altitude and then take control of each aircraft in sequence. Aim nose up, make a loop, light the smoke, fly as you like, and when you’re satisfied, the session for the first plane ends and the second aircraft takes off. Choose to fly in free formation or DIAMOND, DELTA, ECHELON, and LINE ABREAST and make spectacular combinations that you can relive with the use of multi-camera replays.
EXPERIENCE AND SCORES
Our trajectory detection system will tell you how accurate you are and the more precise you will be at all stages of the maneuver, the higher your score. Complete the figures to your best ability, exercise, win all medals and gain experience to rise to this level. This will give the you best scores and you will reach the top of the leaderboard!
– F/A-18 fighter jets and C-130 “Fat Albert” transport aircraft
– Innovative formation flying and assisted guidance system
– All official Blue Angels maneuvers, playable in all roles
– All configurations: takeoff, diamond, delta, echelon, line abreast and soloist
– Use Airshow Mode to complete a real exhibition with a custom sequence of maneuvers
– Additive Mode to create your aerobatic figure
– Special missions: free flight, exploratory, pursuit and C-130 JATO
– High definition scenarios with Rortos REAL 3D TECHNOLOGY
– 3D Briefing display for easy understanding of the maneuver
– Innovative help system with three difficulty levels to suit both beginners and more experienced pilots
– Accurate trajectory measurement system for evaluation of the score
– Best world performance rankings
– 3D virtual cockpit
– Multi-camera replay system with dynamic views
– 3D exploratory area to deepen knowledge of the aircraft
This app has no advertisements