• Hide ugly orange system bars while battery saver is enabled
• Enable battery saver while the screen is off (pre-Marshmallow only)
• Support for automation and third-party launchers
• Enable when a certain battery percentage is reached (Any percentage can be set)
• Enable when a certain battery temperature is reached
• Enable battery saver while a specific app is running
• Toggle battery saver mode via a home screen shortcut (One click only)
• Toggle battery saver mode via a notification
• Enable battery saver mode at a specific time
• Disable battery saver mode at a specific time
• Restore battery saver mode after charger is disconnected
• Tiny memory footprint
• NO root required
In order to save energy, battery saver mode reduces:
• Background data of other apps
• CPU and GPU speed
• Location Services
• Screen Brightness
Please note: Battery Saver Lollipop Pro only works on Android 5.0 Lollipop or newer.
More specifically, it was tested on Nexus devices. It might not work on Android versions that were modified by device manufactures. If the app does not work, please send me an email.
+ Fixes toggle on Marshmallow phones such as Nexus 6 and Motorola G
If you perform the steps provided under “Set up hiding system bars”, screen-off triggers will also work on Marshmallow. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it’s caused by Google’s changes to the OS.
This app has no advertisements