Archos Video Player v10.0.5 Patched
Overview: ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible;
– Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/).
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TAGS: Video Player, Video Browser, Video Library, UPnP, SMB, NAS, Hardware accelerated video decoding, Movie Library, Media Library, Indexing, TV Show, Season, Episode, Subtitles, MKV, MP4, AVI, SRT, Trakt
What’s in this version : (Updated : Dec 9, 2014)
Fix volume control changing vibrator state
Force video playback in landscape when automatic rotation is disabled
Recover third party player option in settings and menu for phones with hardware buttons- Remove in-app purchase permission
Android 5.0 Lollipop support
New flat/material user interface design
3D video: tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos or cardboard stereo glasses support
TV: AndroidTV compatibility with new TV friendly dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible
Audio: new night mode
New simplified user interface for phones and tablets, better matching the Android TV one:
– Tapping a file now opens a redesigned “details” view
– The Carousel, aka CoverRoll, is gone! (and will be fondly remembered)
– Add option to rescrap all the files and option to export all the .nfo files
– Fix support of new external storage scheme on Android M
This app has no advertisements