Apps2SD PRO: All in One Tool v8.0
Requirements: 2.3+ | ROOT
Overview: Apps2SD is your personal app manager which brings you a hassle free and very interactive interface to solve this problem by moving/linking all your apps to the SD card. To make the task even easier it comes with an inbuilt partition tool for your SD card.
Please do not download or give low rating if you don’t have ROOT access or External SD card. Before using the tool take a full backup. Apps2SD will not be responsible for any data loss or damage to your phone.
The increasing need to add more apps to your phone leaves you with less memory and decreased performance.
• Device needs to be rooted
• Root permission should be granted to Apps2SD
• 2 partitions on external SD card (use inbuilt partition tool to create 2nd partition).
• Swap manager
• SD card booster
• SD card speed tester
• Folder mount feature
• Folder link feature
• Partition the SD card. Create 3 partitions on your SD card using inbuilt partition tool.
• Link apk, odex, dex, lib, and internal data of user/system apps to SD card.
• Link external data and obb folders of apps/games to SD card
• Uninstall system apps (remove bloat ware)
• Reinstall apps(non system apps)
• Move apps to SD card using native app2sd (force move if move to SD card is not supported by the app)
• Enable and Disable apps
• Convert user apps to system app and system apps to user app
• Integrate updated system apps with system
• Clear internal and external data and cache of apps
• Share Play Store link or the APK file of apps with other people
• Create shortcut of apps
• Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
• Batch link, unlink, reinstall, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data, clear cache, uninstall, move to SD, move to phone, create shortcut and many more useful functions
• List applications, show detailed size information and link status
• Sort and filter apps/games by many attributes
• Search applications by name
• Create mount script for SD card’s 2nd partition
• Relink all library files
• Relink all dalvik-cache (.dex) files
• Rebind all external folders
• Link all dalvik-cache (.dex) files
• Clear all dalvik-cache (.dex) files
• Added init.d support for mount script
• Clear orphan data and lib feature
• remount 2nd partition feature
• select all in multi select option
• ext2, ext3, ext4, exfat and f2fs support
• Support for 32 and 64 devices
How it works:
Linking apps and games
Apps2SD uses a secondary partition on your SD card and uses it as another segment of internal storage. Apps2SD moves apk files, odex files, dalvik-cache (.dex) files, lib files and internal data files into this partition, which the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link in the original location. This retains the file structure that the system expects but with the bulk of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking obb and external data;
On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data files are actually located on the internal storage, not on the external (real) SD card. This method moves these files into the first/second partition of your external SD card and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy.
Apps2SD is a free (ad supported) app. You can send bug report, feedback, suggestion and feature request to my email id.
• Apps2SD detects apps linked using Link2SD. Although obb data and external data link by Links2SD will not be detected
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
Added Arabic and Slovak language(partial) and updated other languages
Added Repair and Upgrade option to Partition tool
Added Adoptable partition tool for MM
Added Move to adoptable storage(Manual + Batch + Auto) for MM
Link Apps2SD dex/odex
Fixed mount error on MM
Added su.d support in mount script for SuperSU users
Many bug fixes based on error reports sent by users
Added help option in Error Report. It analyzes the error and suggest possible solutions based on error reports sent by users.
This app has no advertisements