Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
- Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
- Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
- Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
- Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
- Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
- Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
- Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
- Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
What’s in this version : (Updated : 12 April 2016)
- Added Google Play Cloud Save! Just sign in to Google Play Games to have your progress be cloud saved – it will use the save with the longest play time.
We also made video watching more data efficient (might cause videos to load slower – but will save your data).
Fixed the “crash after ad” bug!