AIVC (Alice) – Pro Version v3.6
Overview: AIVC – Artificial Intelligent Voice Control. Control your mobile with your voice
Alice is your personal assistant. Alice can help you do things quickly and easily.
With Alice, Android users get a helpful assistant at hand, which understands more than just commands.
You can have a conversation with Alice, give her instructions or ask for general terms of information.
Currently Alice can assist you with following functions:
Call, SMS, Email, Translation, Navigation, Alarm, Timer, App Launcher, Calculator, Facebook, Websearch, Weather, Search images.. and many many more.
Additional to the lite version: Calendar, Play Music / Videos and Receiver Control for Enigma2.
Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
– Do I need Sunglasses?
– How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
– Director of Inception
– Zap to CNN
– Set up a meeting on monday at 12 o’clock coffee with Megan
– Play Whitney Houston – Step by step
– Show me my pictures
– How’s the weather?
– Call John Smith
– Send a messages to John i’m coming later
– Wake me up in half an hour
– What is 5 + 7 * 3
– How many contacts do I have?
– How many songs do I have?
– Set Timer for 20 seconds
– What’s the definition of aspirin
– Translate into german hello how are you
– Start WhatsApp
– What is 5 meters in miles
– Do you know Barack Obama
– Navigate me to the next McDonald’s
– Turn on the light
– Show me New York on the map
– How many contacts do i have?
– Post on Facebook what’s up?
– Search for pizzeria in New York
– Who is Angela Merkel?
– Mute / Silent
– Navigate to New York
– What is the capital of Germany
– How many people live in Berlin?
– How old is Rihanna?
– When is her birthday?
– Show me a picture of Michael Jackson
Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YourApp24
Requirements: Google voice search (available in android market for free) or Vlingo recognition
Currently supported languages are German and English.
If you have problems with setting the alarm, you can download Alarm Clock Plus in the Market for free.
Tags: Alice, Voice recognition, Text-to-Speech, speach assistant, Iris, Cluzee, Enigma2, Dreambox, Assistent, Voice, Facebook, Vlingo, Skyvi.
Problem for the bad recognition has been found and will be fixed with the next update. Please have patience!
– Answers for weather
– Calendar View
– Movie Descriptions
– How far is it from … to …
– Online TTS Problem solved
– Male Voice added
– New Button
– WhatsApp Support
=> Requires Android 5.0
=> For incoming messages only!
=> unlockable in Lite-Version
– Revised incoming messages
=> If App in foreground: Media-Volume
=> If App in background: Ringtone-Volume (Messages will not be read if silent/vibration)
– Opening hours (Pro only)
– Synchronisation of multiple devices through Google Account possible
=> Currently only personal settings will be synchronized, Manager support will be added soon!
– Music recognition via Shazam
“What’s the name of this song?”
– “Show me my call log”
– New Bluetooth Mode (AIDL)
– Clear history (via menu)
– Wakeup mode while charging
– Revised recording times
– Performance improvement
– Various bug fixes and optimizations
This app has no advertisements