Overview: AirServer® Connect is the most advanced AirPlay® mirroring sender for Android, allowing you to project your Android screen wirelessly, not just to one, but to multiple Apple TV’s and computers running AirServer at the same time.
As a teacher you can freely move around with your device in hand, making it easier to engage students, allowing them to share ideas and collaborate with the rest of the class.
In business you can connect seamlessly in the meeting room, boardroom or anywhere you need to make that big impression.
Developers can record tutorials and apps at outstanding quality.
As a gamer you can play your favorite games on a big screen, alone or with friends, side by side and record your triumphs.
At home, AirServer allows you to mirror games, apps and share photos with friends and family on a big screen.
• Project to multiple AirPlay receivers, in sync, at the same time
• Outstanding picture quality
• Better performance when compared to Miracast and Chromecast
• Built in QR Code scanner to enable connectivity with AirServer on a restricted network
• Android 5.0 and newer
• No audio support due to lack of system audio capture support in Android
Localizations added for German, Spanish, French, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese
Download Instructions: by Symos