Action Launcher 3 v3.11.5
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Action Launcher 3 is both a complete re-write and and a complete re-design.
#1 on Android Central’s “Best Android launchers of 2015” list!
Looking for a more powerful and flexible launcher that oozes Material Design? Action Launcher 3 to the rescue! Action Launcher 3 replaces your homescreen with a colorful, customizable and speedy app you’ll quickly learn to love. Try it out for free!
Standout features include:
• Quicktheme: marvel as the colors from your wallpaper are used to automatically customize and theme items on your home screen!
• Quickbar: customize the Google search bar at the top of the screen with shortcuts and apps of your choosing.
• Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app’s widget. Allows you to say preview your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickdrawer: An A to Z list of all your apps. Of course you can hide apps you don’t want to see all the time also.
• Use icon packs, scale icons, change app icons, rename apps and much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
Action Launcher 3 allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you’ll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.
• Devices running Android 7.1 can use dynamic app shortcuts (e.g., your most frequent SMS contacts via Messenger) with Quickcuts.
• Icon style option.
• Revamped settings.
• Much more!
• Quickcuts, which brings Android 7.1’s app shortcuts to current Android versions.
• Pixel Launcher’s sliding All Apps page, which is opened by swiping up on the dock.
• Two Pixel Launcher folder styles.
• Tinted dock background & caret page indicator.
• Google pill & date widgets.
This app has no advertisements