Overview: The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle.
During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.
Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
• Inspired by real-life events
• Control your survivors and manage your shelter
• Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
• Make decisions – an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
• Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
• Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game’s theme
Dear Gamers! Since releasing This War of Mine on tablets this summer, we have received massive amount of requests from you for the smartphone version. Answering those requests, here we are with the re-designed This War of Mine. The Mobile interface has been created from scratch to work flawlessly on smaller touch-screen devices while keeping the same level of emotional engagement in stories about civilians in war.
This app has no advertisements